We are so excited to have you all back in our taproom for a beer!!
We’ve missed you!
We will now have our taproom available, hours vary and capacity is limited. We also offer online ordering, click on Beers To-Go, available 24 hrs with pick up during operating hours.
To give you some peace of mind, and as a reminder, as soon as Coronavirus hit Nevada we had our taproom completely sprayed with a clear, odorless, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, permanent coating that kills and prevents over 90+ pathogens including COVID-19 from attaching to any surface! On top of that we have continued our rigorous cleaning and sanitizing schedules which are always in place.
Coming back there will be some changes. Below we’ve outlined our new guidelines so that you can have a fun and safe time in the taproom. We ask that you please look it over before coming in:
- Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Stay in your seats, we will come to you!
- Chairs and tables are in the correct position, please do not move them.
- Based on seating capacity we have 5 tables that seats 6, 1 table that seats 5, 1 table that seats 4, and 1 that seats 3.
- There will be no bar service and no standing at the bar allowed.
- No 1oz samples will be given out to cut down on glassware usage.
- Menus are available online only via our social media.
- Please use the Green table sign when you need service and the Red table sign when you’re done so we know to clean your table.
- If all of our tables are full you can put your name on a waiting list or order beer to-go at our to-go station.
- If you are ordering to-go and someone is ahead of you then please wait on the “x” 6 feet behind them and so on.
- Please use a face covering when not drinking.
- Don’t form a line at the bathroom, please wait at your table.
- Be cool humans to each other and us. This is frustrating for all of us but please be understanding and respectful.
Thanks for the big time support! Cheers!!